Meterological Data from AWS, Darwin Glacier (Brown Hills)Entry ID: K702_2004_2012_NZ_1
Abstract: Location: S79 50.113, E159 19.122
AWS/environemntal logging station was installed in the central valley (S 79º 50.113" E 159º 19.122") between Lake Wilson and Diamond Glacier in the Darwin Glacier Region on November 16 2004.
• Wind direction and wind speed at 3m above ground level (NIWA)
• Temperature and relative humidity at 3m above ground level (NIWA)
• Global ... radiation and reflected radiance at 2m above ground level 9NIWA)
• 3 x soil temperature sensors at 5cm, 10cm and 20cm depth (NIWA)
• 3 x PAR light sensors at soil surface level. Located approx underneath the radiation/radiance sensors (Allan Green, University Waikato).
• 3 x soil conductivity sensors at soil surface. Located approx underneath the radiation/radiance sensors (Megan balks, University Waikato).
Logging: CR10X data logger recording to 16Mb memory module. Recording met parameters as average every hour and the soil data every day in winter and every 12h in summer. Data gets downloaded every two years.
(Click for Interactive Map)
Data Set Citation
Dataset Originator/Creator: CSIRO Division of Marine Research
Dataset Title: Alabtross Bay Prawn Larval Data
Dataset Release Place: Hobart, Australia
Dataset Publisher: CSIRO Division of Marine ResearchOnline Resource: http://www.marine.csiro.au/marq/edd_search.Browse_Citation?txtSessi...
Start Date: 1986-03-01Stop Date: 1992-04-01
OCEANS > OCEAN TEMPERATURE > WATER TEMPERATURE > TEMPERATURE PROFILE
OCEANS > SALINITY/DENSITY > SALINITY PROFILE
BIOLOGICAL CLASSIFICATION > ANIMALS/INVERTEBRATES > ARTHROPODS > CRUSTACEANS
BIOLOGICAL CLASSIFICATION > ANIMALS/INVERTEBRATES > ARTHROPODS
BIOSPHERE > ECOLOGICAL DYNAMICS > SPECIES/POPULATION INTERACTIONS > POPULATION DYNAMICS > PRAWN
Access Constraints Release with the permission of the custodian.
Use Constraints None
Data Set Progress
Role: TECHNICAL CONTACT
Email: chris.jackson at csiro.au
Commonwealth Scientific Industrial Research Organization P.O. Box 120
Province or State: Queensland
Role: DIF AUTHOR
Phone: (301) 614-6898
Email: Tyler.B.Stevens at nasa.gov
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center Global Change Master Directory
Province or State: MD
Postal Code: 20771
Creation and Review Dates
DIF Creation Date: 2002-11-29
Last DIF Revision Date: 2012-05-23
Future DIF Review Date: 2003-11-29