The Metadata Management community is pleased to announce the release of the smartEditor version 1.2. The major focus of this release is to extend the support of metadata standards for different information communities. Hence, the UK Gemini 2.1 standard is now supported. smartEditor users are now able to create any mandatory metadata elements required by UK Gemini 2.1. A new set of validation rules have been added to support testing of such elements against the schematron rules that have been released with UK Gemini 2.1.|
New Features include:
- UK GEMINI 2.1 support
- New element: vertical extent
- Code list selection for applied metadata standard
The new version also contains the following bug fixes:
- refactored processing of capabilities documents
- corrected GPT deployment
- added 'fre' as additional ISO 639-2 acronym for French
- lessened ticket verification strictness
- fixed 0:* problem with "alternate title"
- changed validation rule message for element "service type"
- added validation of "operationName" and "URL"
- fixed missing date/dateType validation error when providing a thesaurus reference for keywords
[Summary provided by 52 North.]