GeoNetwork opensource is a free and open source catalog application to manage |
spatially referenced resources. GeoNetwork provides:
1. Powerful metadata editing and search functions as well as an embedded
interactive web map viewer.
2. Immediate search access to local and distributed geospatial catalogues.
3. Uploading/downloading of geospatial data, documents, PDF's and other
4. An interactive web map viewer to combine Web Map Services from distributed
servers around the world.
5. Online editing of metadata with a powerful template system.
[Summary provided by the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization.]