Sahana is an integrated set of pluggable, web based disaster management applications that provide solutions to large-scale humanitarian problems in the aftermath of a disaster. Our aspirations are as follows:|
- Primary: Help alleviate human suffering and help save lives through the efficient use of IT during a disaster
- Bring together a diverse set of actors from Government, Emergency Management, NGOs, INGOs, spontaneous volunteers and victims themselves in responding effectively to a disaster
- Empower the victims, responders, volunteer to better enable them to help themselves and others
- Protect victim data and reduce the opportunity for data abuse
- Provide a Free and Open Source solution end-to-end available to everyone
Please visit http://www.sahanafoundation.org/support for software technical support.
[Summary provided by the Sahana Foundation.]