The NASA Langley Research Center Atmospheric Science Data Center (ASDC) and the NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) MISR teams announce the release of a new and innovative tool for ordering and customizing MISR data products.
This new MISR Order and Customization Tool provides a simple and intuitive
interface to search and customize MISR data products. The new interface
provides capabilities ... which enhance the ease of data usage.
Tool functionality includes:
* Search by date or orbit
* Search via geographical map, latitude/longitude coordinates or path
* Search for specific camera(s)
* Limit search results to latest file version
* Sort search results by date, path, orbit, camera, or file version
* Subset data by parameter
* Subset data via geographical map, latitude/longitude coordinates or block
* Add applicable latitude/longitude layers
* Unpack and unscale data values
* Output data in original or conventional HDF-EOS formats
The Tool was tested on Windows 2000, XP (IE 6, Netscape 8 and 7.2, Firefox 1.5, Opera 8.5, and Mozilla 1.7), Mac OS X (Netscape 7.2), and Linux (Mozilla and Firefox).
To provide you with ever-improving service and to ensure we are meeting your data ordering needs, we encourage comments and suggestions on the new MISR Ordering and Customization Tool.