This test-prototype version is mainly a Cenozoic-Cretaceous framework (re-calibrated to GTS2004), and contains the following:
(1) Full era-period-series-stages for entire time scale through Precambrian, and sub-stages for Mesozoic.
(2) Magnetic polarity zones (Cenozoic-Cretaceous).
(3) Sequences (Cenozoic-Cretaceous; with "Hardenbol" indications of relative magnitudes of SB and MSF, plus option ... to display numerical ages).
(4) Cretaceous Ammonite zones and subzones of North America Western Interior, Boreal (England/NW Europe; plus a subset for Ryazinian-Volgian of Russian platform), and Tethyan (SE France, S. Europe).
(5) Planktonic Foram Zones (Cenozoic-Cretaceous; N-P and named Cretaceous ones), FAD LAD columns of Foram-zone boundary markers, and FAD LAD columns of "other Foram events"
(6) Calcareous Nannofossil Zones (Cenozoic-Cretaceous; NN-NP, CN-CP, and CC-NC), FAD LAD columns of Nanno-zone boundary markers, and FAD LAD columns of .other Nanno events.
[Summary provided by CHRONOS.]