This operation performs satellite track "trimming" for
data in satellite swath format. Input parameters: Output Description: Output Parameters: File Type: Sub-definitions:
Description of Operation:
- Swath: 2- or 3-dimensional data structure, typically
representing an array of measurements distributed along the
scan lines of a satellite track.
- Pixel: ... individual data elements of the 2-dimensional swaths.
- Scan line: first data dimension in a 2-dimensional swath.
- Scan pixel: second dimension in a 2-dimensional swath.
- Vertical dimension: first dimension in a 3-dimensional swath, for
which the second and third dimensions are scan line and scan pixel.
Algorithm Details Caveats/Warnings: Origin/Software: User Options Other information: