Survey report for Casey Station, 1982, by the wintering technical officer, RW Goldsworthy.
Taken from the survey report:
To provide survey and navigation support for the Glaciology program. To do survey work as required for the Antarctic Division
Casey 1982 Glaciology Program:
- Re-measure ice movement stations on the Vanderford Glacier.
- Surface elevation and ice thickness profiles of the glacier from helicopter mounted ice radar.
- The major objective of the 1982 filed program is the re-measurement of the oce movement stations in Wilkes Land established
in 1980 and 1981.
- Re-measurement of ice movement stations on Law Dome.
- Re-measure an undulation survey near AO22.
Theme_Keyword: EARTH SCIENCE > HUMAN DIMENSIONS > INFRASTRUCTURE > BUILDINGS
Theme_Keyword: IMAGERY/BASE MAPS/EARTH COVER
Place_Keyword: CONTINENT > ANTARCTICA
Place_Keyword: OCEAN > SOUTHERN OCEAN
Place_Keyword: GEOGRAPHIC REGION > POLAR
A copy of the survey report is available for download from the provided URL.
This data set conforms to the PICCCBY Attribution License
Please follow instructions listed in the citation reference provided at http://data.aad.gov.au/aadc/metadata/citation.cfm?entry_id=survey_1982_Casey
when using these data.