Environmental Systems Research Institute, Thailand Co., LTD
Data Center Description
ESRI (Thailand) CO., LTD offers a total solution in GIS (Geographic Information System) which includes installation and GIS system integrator starting from giving consultation, planning, and surveying. We also provide services in digital map production, GIS software (GIS & Image processing software), and satellite image/aerial photo analysis (GIS & Map Data analysis).
Products, both hardware and software, distributed by us :
1. GIS software of ESRI, Inc, USA (ArcInfo, ArcView, etc.) 2. Satellite image/Aerial photo analysis software of Erdas, Inc, USA 3. Professional Photogrammetric Solution of Leica Helava (LH) System 4. GPS and Surveying equipments under the brand of Leica 5. Portable surveying GPS equipment under the brand of Garmin 6. High precision photogrammetric scanner under the brand of Vexcel 7. Distance measuring equipment using laser under the brand of Impulse of Laser Technology 8. Satellite Differential GPS by OmniSTAR
1. GIS consulting service - We study our customer environment together with requirements and then propose GIS solution/system to fit the organization.
2. GIS service center setup - If our customer prefers to have own GIS center for different applications in the organization, we provide help in designing, equipment acquisition, installation, application development to fit all needs, and conducting training.
3. GIS application development - We offer application development tailored to fit requirements of any organizations which already has GIS system and is looking to maximize its efficiency.
4. GIS training/support - We arrange GIS training for our customers both at our customer's site or at our premise, located at CDG House.
5. Data conversion - We offer data transformation, converting analog (paper map) to digital data (GIS) which can be used instantly by any GIS system.
6. Field survey - Using the latest technology in the market - Double frequency GPS (L1/L2), Total station surveying equipment, Pen-based computers - and staffs with over 10 years of survey experience, we assure our customers of a field survey service at its highest accuracy.
7. Data capture - We employ the most reliable softcopy and orthophoto technology to produce maps from aerial photo.
8. Digital Imagery consulting and service - We offer and provide the latest airborne and spaceborne imagery together with the professional image processing, photogrammetric and remote sensing consultant.
9. Digital map data - We have created digital maps at different scales and layers, which can be used directly by all types of software.