[Service_Parameters: Service_Topic='DATA MANAGEMENT/DATA HANDLING', Service_Term='DATA DELIVERY']
MISR (Multi-angle Imaging SpectroRadiometer) Order and Customization ToolEntry ID: MISR_Order_Tool
Abstract: The MISR (Multi-angle Imaging SpectroRadiometer) Order and Customization Tool, a collaborative effort between the NASA Atmospheric Science Data Center (ASDC) Distributed Active Archive Center (DAAC) and the MISR Science Team, is designed to allow for customization of Level 2 MISR data and quick ordering of non-customizable Level 2 and Level 3 MISR data.
The MISR Order and Customization tool ... enables a more sophisticated approach to selecting and ordering MISR data by date, time and geolocation.
- Allows users to order and customize data in a single interface.
- Non-consecutive path and orbit search, sorting search results by date, camera, path, orbit, and file version.
- Customization options include: subsetting by parameter, block, and spatial coordinates, add latitude and longitude layers, unpacking and unscaling applicable fields.
- Allows users to save searches and customizations.
- Support EOS Validation site subsets.
- Output data format in HDF-EOS stacked-block grid or conventional grid
ISO Topic Category
Access Constraints An Earthdata login account is required to download the software.
- Internet Explorer 8+ ; some issues with IE 11 have been reported.
- Safari 3+
- Chrome 9+
- Firefox 3.6+
- Opera 9.6+
Distribution Media: Online
Fees: No fees
Role: TECHNICAL CONTACT
Email: support-asdc at earthdata.nasa.gov
NASA Langley Atmospheric Science Data Center User and Data Services NASA Langley Research Center Mail Stop 157D
Province or State: VA
Postal Code: 23681-2199
Role: SERF AUTHOR
Email: Tyler.B.Stevens at nasa.gov
5700 Rivertech Court
Province or State: MD
Postal Code: 20737
Extended Metadata Properties
(Click to view more)
Creation and Review Dates